Regulamin pobytu dla gości wynajmujących Apartamenty ALAN
Dear Sir or Madam!
We cordially welcome you to ALAN Apartments. . We hope that with the help of the following regulations, we will be able to
provide you with full satisfaction of your holidays and at the same time, ensure that it will be well-organized.
1. Guests staying at ALAN Apartments are obligated to get acquainted with the rules of stay and comply with them.
2. Accommodation check-in from 15:00 of the arrival day and check-out by 10:00 a.m. on the departure day.
3. Quiet hours from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
4. Transfer of an ALAN Apartment for use is carried out in the presence of ALAN Apartment Hosts, after prior payment for the period covered by the reservation.
5. Our guests are charged a refundable deposit of 200 PLN.
6. In addition, a one-time fee of 50 PLN is charged for cleaning the apartment, 10 PLN per day for a second car parking space and for electricity according to the indication of the meter: 0.80 PLN for 1 kW - off season.
7. The ALAN apartments are an entirely non-smoking area (smoking is only possible on terraces and outside). Breaking this ban will result in a surcharge of the equivalent of two nights’ stay (the time needed for ventilation of the cottage).
8. Payment for the stay is collected in cash on arrival and is not refundable in case of shortening of stay.
9. The behavior of guests using the accommodation should not disturb the other guests. We may refuse to provide services to anyone who violates this policy.
10. Please abide by the generally accepted principles of occupational safety and hygiene.
11. Unsigned guests can stay in the property during the hours from 8.00 to 23.00 only with the prior consent of the Hosts.
12. Guests of ALAN Apartments bear full liability for any damage or destruction of equipment, resulting from their fault, as well as those caused by visiting people.
13. Please report defects or omissions as soon as they occur. In the case of failure to report, if fault, damage, lack of equipment is found, you will be charged a relevant fee for the value of the damage.
14. You are not allowed to pass the Apartment to others, or accept other people's accommodation without consulting the Host.
15. The resort is not responsible for the valuables and money left in the apartments. Please be careful in closing the windows and doors when leaving the Apartment.
16. Please do not bring pets with you.
17. For fire safety it is forbidden to: cook food in the rooms, use open fire, use non-fixed equipment such as heaters, fryers, electric grills, etc. Breaking this ban will result in a surcharge of PLN 400.
18. The cottages are not heated and they do not have heating equipment. Use of own, certified electric heating devices only possible with the consent of the hosts and for an additional electricity charge as indicated by the meter: PLN 0.80 for 1 kW.
Breakingthisbanwillresult in a surcharge of PLN 400.
19. Parents and guardians are obliged to take care of the children while they are playing in the apartments, and especially at the resort.
20. On the day of departure before leaving the apartment, please check that everything has been taken. We do not send anything that our guests leave.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice stay!